Hotel des Arts was built in 1733. The Hotel consists of two buildings joined together - a front
house and a rear house. Rooms in the front offer a wonderful view of the Amstel River and the
majestic Allard Pierson Museum. The rooms in the rear of the hotel are peaceful and spacious.
Throughout the building are amazing architectural references to its building date of 1733.

  • Our reception is open 24 hours
  • Free high Speed WIFI
  • Luggage storage prior to check in and after checkout
  • Smoke free facility
  • Family friendly
  • Check in begins at 14:00
  • Check out 10:30 
  • We are sorry, but no pets allowed.

 

Attention
All the rooms in our hotel are different, the room published on the picture cannot be guaranteed.