Family friendly in the heart of Amsterdam
History in the heart of Amsterdam. Hotel des Arts Amsterdam is a special 18th century monument town house with 22 rooms full of character and warm ambience.
A perfect family hotel in Amsterdam center with rooms large enough for a family of four or five or deluxe double suites that have a marvelous view of the Amstel River for a romantic getaway.
We welcome you to stay with us,
Leena Mononen, Daniel Lam and Thomas Lam
COVID -19 - safety, office space and lunch & dinner
Even during this difficult time Hotel des Arts stays open as well as our sister hotel, Hotel de Gerstekorrel. If you wish to stay the night or come and use one of our rooms as an office space, you are most welcome.
When you have booked a room by us you can also have lunch or dinner served in our lounge, in our breakfast room or in your room. All according to the safety districtions.
We want to make your stay as safe as possible and here are some actions we are taken at the moment.
* Housekeepers and receptionists clean the whole hotel with disinfectants that contain bleach and/or at least 60% alcohol
* We take extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as door knobs, light switches, railings, our credit card/pin machine
* We serve the breakfast to you by leaving it outside your room door at the time you designate
* Reception staff keeps a close eye that social distancing recommendations are observed in all common areas
* Our reception area is protected with plexiglass.
If you wish to use the room for a day only, please send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Free high speed Wifi, coffee, tea and a bottle of water are included in the price