Family friendly in the heart of Amsterdam
We are open for an overnight, lunch & dinner, work space, dayroom
Even during this difficult time Hotel des Arts stays open and also our cafe/ bar is available for our clients.
When you book a night with us, you can order food from several restaurants and we serve it for you in our hotel.
Dayroom - you want to use one of our rooms as an office space, you are most welcome.
We want to make your stay as safe as possible and here are some actions we are taken at the moment.
* Housekeepers and receptionists clean the whole hotel with disinfectants that contain bleach and/or at least 60% alcohol
* We take extra care to disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as door knobs, light switches, railings, our credit card/pin machine
* Reception staff keeps a close eye that social distancing recommendations are observed in all common areas
* Our reception area is protected with plexiglass.
* Our staff is wearing the face masks when serving and walking in open space.
History in the heart of Amsterdam. Hotel des Arts Amsterdam is a special 18th century monument town house with 22 rooms full of character and warm ambience.
A perfect family hotel in Amsterdam center with rooms large enough for a family of four or five or deluxe double suites that have a marvelous view of the Amstel River for a romantic getaway.
We welcome you to stay with us,
Leena Mononen, Daniel Lam and Thomas Lam